Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.331 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,177 Kč (9,514 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)