Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00974 CZK / TZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,401 Kč (2,094,202 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)