Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37408 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,500 Kč (₨33,416) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)