Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.514 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,092 Kč (Bs 8,389) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)