Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.051 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,016 Kč (€1,229) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)