Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.352 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,187 Kč (€1,230) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)