Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.359 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,160 Kč (11,511 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)