Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.281 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,021 Kč (R$ 1,572) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)