Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.881 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,558 Kč (€1,026) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)