Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.351 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,117 Kč (€991) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)