Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.548 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,566 Kč (Bs 8,070) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)