Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,852 Kč (Bs 8,449) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)