Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 43,152 Kč (Bs 20,731) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)