Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.545 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,599 Kč (Bs 10,450) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)