Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.270 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,357 Kč (€1,041) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)