Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16773 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,116 Kč (₨125,890) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)