Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01395 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,041 Kč (1,508,528 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (31 minutes ago)