Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01933 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,592 Kč (599,767 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)