Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.841 CZK / BHD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,453 Kč (Dinar 518) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)