Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.605 CZK / BHD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,501 Kč (Dinar 293) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)