Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.106 CZK / BHD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,854 Kč (Dinar 488) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)