Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.848 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,792 Kč (5,546 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)