Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24575 CZK / KES
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,443 Kč (Shilling62,840) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)