Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,181 Kč (7,818 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)