Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.466 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,202 Kč (€763) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)