Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03941 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,673 Kč (829,078 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)