Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04042 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,833 Kč (490,695 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)