Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03908 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,676 Kč (989,592 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)