Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03983 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,844 Kč (824,590 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)