Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04122 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,242 Kč (515,314 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)