Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.042 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,955 Kč (€738) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (29 minutes ago)