Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37616 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,548 Kč (руб 54,625) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)