Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38433 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,914 Kč (₨38,806) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)