Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.904 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,186 Kč (€750) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)