Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.059 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,174 Kč (€1,273) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)