Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,589 Kč (12,545₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)