Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.811 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,407 Kč (26,393₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)