Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.888 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,156 Kč (12,793 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)