Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,151 Kč (6,409 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)