Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.549 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,953 Kč (6,650 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)