Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,868 Kč (7,530 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)