Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.436 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,734 Kč (元6,616) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (39 minutes ago)