Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.675 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,556 Kč (元4,505) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)