Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.337 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,808 Kč (3,126 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)