Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.539 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,011 Kč (€1,332) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)