Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15430 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 163% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,859 Kč (212,954 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)