Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15494 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 166% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 49,935 Kč (322,281 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)