Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,718 Kč (Mex$ 21,639) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (36 minutes ago)