Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,901 Kč (Mex$ 15,246) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)