Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03873 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,804 Kč (640,408 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)