Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.042 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,510 Kč (€648) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)