Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.563 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,602 Kč (€1,158) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)