Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09057 CZK / AOA *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 44,194 Kč (487,951 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)