Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14911 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,310 Kč (142,918 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)