Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07460 CZK / AOA *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,657 Kč (437,737 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)