Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09483 CZK / AOA *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 43,739 Kč (461,218 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (23 minutes ago)