Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07257 CZK / AOA *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,379 Kč (459,950 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)