Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08364 CZK / AOA *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,840 Kč (416,562 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)