Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14057 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,439 Kč (209,426 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)