Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15430 CZK / AOA
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,148 Kč (111,135 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)