Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.747 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,146 Kč (€938) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)