Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.883 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,032 Kč (€1,238) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)