Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.810 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,811 Kč (S/. 2,281) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)