Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03292 CZK / MWK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,345 Kč (496,548 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)