Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03487 CZK / MWK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,292 Kč (381,195 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)