Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,450 Kč (€683) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)