Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.004 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,495 Kč (€685) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)