Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.890 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,149 Kč (€824) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)