Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.023 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,289 Kč (€566) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)