Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.010 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,287 Kč (€566) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (39 minutes ago)