Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.996 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,676 Kč (€1,065) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)