Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.279 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 25,794 Kč (元7,867) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)