Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08166 CZK / NGN *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,554 Kč (202,730 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)