Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18105 CZK / DZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,211 Kč (106,111 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)