Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.553 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,837 Kč (5,163 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)