Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,592 Kč (2,820 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)