Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.875 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,349 Kč (4,414 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (43 minutes ago)