Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.014 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,771 Kč (1,843 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)