Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.851 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,014 Kč (2,804 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (30 minutes ago)