Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04100 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,708 Kč (CH$358,715) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)