Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.004 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,676 Kč ($b6,882) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)