Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.013 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,933 Kč ($b7,611) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)