Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.730 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,884 Kč ($b5,331) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)