Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.847 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,331 Kč ($1,480) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)