Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.731 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,596 Kč ($1,390) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)