Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19246 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,762 Kč (¥175,423) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)