Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19065 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,136 Kč (¥163,319) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)