Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20113 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,372 Kč (¥190,780) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)