Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20578 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,300 Kč (¥186,118) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)