Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22150 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,067 Kč (¥72,538) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)