Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.255 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,627 Kč (Dinar 445) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)