Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.891 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,675 Kč (Dinar 496) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)