Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.386 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,510 Kč (Dinar 261) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (31 minutes ago)