Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.999 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 40% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,547 Kč (Dinar 209) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)