Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.258 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,800 Kč (Dinar 422) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)