Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.036 CZK / KWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,292 Kč (Dinar 462) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)