Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34029 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,727 Kč (руб 60,911) in Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)